Directions for Mushroom ResearchOn : June 12, 2022
Magic mushrooms have raised the interest of scientists several time over the centuries – in the past, they were studied for the hallucinogenic effects they had on the user, while today, the interest of scientists is turned more towards the potential medical benefits of very special kinds of mushrooms and the possibility to have those effects without inducing an altered state of mind.
Here are some things to know about the current directions of mushroom research:
- The potential of mushrooms in the treatment of depression and anxiety – the studies conducted with the participation of volunteers have very promising results. Most volunteers reported almost instant positive effects and a significant amelioration in their condition.
- The potential of mushrooms in the treatment of addictions – the main compound in magic mushrooms is not an addictive substance, therefore the mushrooms can be safely used to help people suffering from drug, tobacco or alcohol addictions kick the habit and to stay away from the substance that has caused the addiction.
- The potential of the mushrooms in the treatment of cognitive issues – magic mushrooms have also proven efficient in the process of improving certain cognitive skills, such as concentration, focus, problem solving.
- Genetic mapping – another important direction for studying mushrooms is that of mapping the genetic material of mushrooms.
- To continue research efforts, you can purchase 100% guaranteed mushroom spores for sale from reputable distributors like Sacred Mushrooms.
February 26, 2023
The Potential Benefits of Psilocybin for Patients with Borderline Personality Disorder
January 3, 2023
How to Tell if a Mushroom is Poisonous
November 14, 2022