Magic mushrooms have long been used for their healing properties, and microdosing has been suggested to bring numerous psychological and mental benefits that have been credited to the compounds found in these fungi. These compounds in particular are called psilocybin, which is converted to psilocin when ingested.
Benefits of microdosing:
- Improves general well-being: Affected by compounds in magic mushrooms, a sense of wellbeing that is said to last for 12 weeks after dosing may be enjoyed.
- Increases creativity and focuses: While psilocybin has been correlated with increased creativity, microdosing can also help to increase focus and overall effectivity in the workplace.
- Enhances composure: Microdosing can have anxiolytic or anti-anxiety properties when taken over the course of several weeks.
Pitfalls of microdosing:
- Results may vary: Every person has different bodies and minds, so not everyone will experience the same benefits.
- May not be legal: Depending upon jurisdiction, microdosing magic mushrooms is either illegal or not recommended due to safety regulations, ESPECIALLY on full doses of the mushrooms.
Overall, using magic mushrooms for microdosing can offer various mental and psychological benefits but it is still recommended that individuals exercise caution by consulting a medical professional and being mindful of the law. Furthermore, since results may vary from person to person, the extent of its success is still unknown. Shroom spores for research purposes only can be purchased from Sacred Mushroom Spores.